1902 - Norman Hodgson takes control of the hall.
1917 - Norman allowes the hall to be utilised as a convalescent home for American Officers wounded in action.
1919 - The estate is sold to W.H. Dennis.
1936 - The estate is sold again, this time becoming property of Smith's Potato Crisps.
The hall was leased out to the Americans for an army clearing station.
1946 - The Royal Air Force chose Nocton Hall for its permanent military hospital for Lincolnshire.
1947 - The hall was used as the living quarters for the female officers of the RAF medical staff.
May 1957 - The hall opened its maternity wing.
1983 - The military closed the hospital.
1984 - Nocton Hall was leased to the US Armed Forces, this time as a wartime contingency hospital.
1995 - The hall was handed back to the British Government.
The hall was later turned in to a residential home.
On Sat 24 Oct 04 the Hall was set a light by a unknow arsonist.